We are proud to announce that we are finalists in the post-processing award category at the 2023 TCT Awards.
Join the team at
Looking for a rewarding career in non-destructive testing? Take a look at our latest career information below or get in touch to receive updates when new roles become available.
welcome to the team
We’re constantly looking for opportunities to expand our operation here at Theta Technologies and we’ve recently welcomed three new members to our team. Meet our talented new recruits below.
Before arriving at Theta, Ahmed had numerous research-based roles in the Semiconductor Materials field, primarily academic. When he came to learn about Theta, he was delighted to find out that we were the only company utilizing Nonlinear Acoustics as a Non-Destructive Testing service. When asked about why he chose to join the team at Theta, he stated “This is an exciting opportunity to be on the cutting edge of scientific research, while still making a tangible impact on customers and the wider market.”
Paul has had a variety of roles throughout his long career, from Double Glazing Sales to Welder/Fabricator and Quality Manager/Inspector. Starting out as an apprentice in the test department of a global electronics company, Paul has a passion for testing technology. Despite being offered a number of jobs elsewhere, Paul knew the huge potential for growth at Theta was too good an opportunity to miss. “The technology that Theta is using really interested me and I look forward to learning as much as possible”.
Rohit Prathyush Koripalli
Software development Engineer
Rohit was based in India prior to joining Theta and his previous role was primarily based on designing test systems using NI Hardware and Software. While he enjoyed his work, he found that there was a lot more scope to expand his experience in this field. When he came across Theta and noticed our unique Non-Destructive approach toward testing, it excited him a lot. “I found this role at Theta and saw it as a perfect opportunity to expand my views and utilize my knowledge to be a part of designing this game-changing technology.”
Customer Support Engineer
Applications closing date: 15th June 2023
Theta Technologies is an equal opportunities employer at the forefront of Non-Destructive Testing. We are based in Exeter and have developed a new technology that will revolutionise the testing of safety-critical parts. We are expanding our customer base and are building our highly-performing team through a number of full and part-time roles.
You will be responsible for providing on-site technical support and training to our customers, leading, and developing the supporting documentation, and providing technical expertise during sales calls. You will ensure all customer feedback is captured and reported to management to drive product improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline.
- Experience directly interacting with customers.
- Experience working to ISO9001:2015 or equivalent.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical tools and manufacturing techniques.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Right to work in the U.K.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Upholding the company values.
- Providing professional, accurate, and competent on-site support across the UK
- Delivering on-time projects, reports, presentations, and test plans ensuring any required consumables or parts are communicated in a timely manner.
- Ensuring safe handling and testing of customer property.
- Ensuring customer feedback on product performance is captured and reported to drive product improvement projects.
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is the 15th of June 2023.
Find out more about this revolutionary NDT technology from the team that built it.
Theta Technologies Limited
Theta Technologies Limited
3 Babbage Way
Exeter Science Park
Enquiries: +44(0)1392 247912
© Theta Technologies Limted 2023