We are Theta Technologies Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06137537 and with our registered office at Exeter Science Park, 3 Babbage Way, Exeter, EX5 2FN, England.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Theta Technologies Ltd. Completion of online forms on our site, requesting a catalogue or signing up for our newsletter, grants us consent to store the information that you provide.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a “subject access request” under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any formal subject access request should be made in writing to the address above and may be subject to an administration fee.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Persistent cookies allow us to recognise you when you return to the site, identify your preferences so as to provide you with a more personalised service and speed up searches that you conduct when visiting.
We use the information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. We retain such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of our websites.
We may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people;
- we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to Theta Technologies Ltd;
- the information is public;
- you have provided consent or with your direction; or
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
Our sites may contain links to and from our partner networks, affiliates and third party sites. We are not responsible for the content on these sites or for the legal consequences of you entering into any contracts with third parties. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, expense or costs for third party policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy, the Theta Technologies sites, our products or services, please email us or alternatively you can write to us at: Theta Technologies Ltd, Exeter Science Park, 3 Babbage Way, Exeter, EX5 2FN, England.
We use IP Address tracking technology to identify businesses visiting our site and the pages that are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic in order to develop and improve our website for business visitors.