Unrivalled experienced in NDT
Theta Technologies Ltd was established in 2007 as a spin-out from Exeter University.
We are a UK engineering company focused on providing rapid quality assurance solutions. Our solutions enhance the efficiency of manufacturing and increase safety in critical applications.
In 2019, we relocated to Exeter Science Park. This expansion of our facilities, enabled us to accelerate our research and development programme and extend our commercial activities.
We have developed strong working relationships with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL), European Space Agency (ESA) and significant commercial organisations in the aerospace, metals, additive manufacturing and gas turbine markets. We are a contributor to various ISO/ ASTM working groups for NDT standards.
To enable our customers to implement faster, safer, and more economical systems, by offering innovative game-changing and practical non-destructive testing solutions.
To drive the boundaries of non-destructive testing for our customers.
We apply the same values of integrity and openess to our internal customers as we do to our external customers and providers.
- Integrity: we do what we say we will do; when we say we will do it, to the standard we promise to our customers and within budget.
- People: customer satisfaction is always first and we work together to achieve it.
- Innovation: we question the conventional and challenge current thinking to provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement: we invest in our own learning and development, enabling growth to benefit ourselves and our customers.
- Communication: we practise open, honest, and full communication without any pre-judgement.
- Commitment: we all work to the same company KPIs whilst respecting each other, and recognising our different areas of responsibility.
Theta Technologies is currently looking for partners in collaborative projects to validate and develop our technologies. To learn more, please contact our Applications Engineering Team.
3 Babbage Way
Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter
EX5 2FN, UK